Who says you can’t have safety, productivity and inventory management all in the same package?
CardinalASSIST® ADM Logistics combines unique packaging and automated medication replenishment with user-friendly reporting to optimize inventory levels with multiple brands of automated dispensing machines (ADMs).
Managing your inventory and labor costs:
CardinalASSIST® provides intuitive reporting with par level recommendations based on real-time patient demand, ensuring medications are set to the right inventory levels. With resources to optimize inventory levels and the size and frequency of replenishments, CardinalASSIST® reports:
- Reduce inventory by identifying medications for which supply exceeds typical demand
- Increase efficiency within the pharmacy by adjusting ADM medication inventory levels to match patient demand
- Provide par level recommendations to eliminate excess refill lines and decrease labor costs
- Recommends par level changes based on data trending to proactively avoid future stock-outs
- Track stock-outs by medication, ADM, date and time for all items stocked in your ADMs
Ensuring patient safety at the point of care:
CardinalASSIST® medications are packaged to provide for an efficient delivery process with lower inventory costs and fewer “touches” within the replenishment process, decreasing the potential for errors that may impact patient safety.
- Package labels include and FDA approved barcode format to automate the receiving process and assist with tracking medications through your hospital. The barcoded label also provides additional safety checks within the ADM replenishment process.
- Lower pharmacy inventory levels with medications that are delivered in right-sized packaging of five or ten doses
Giving you more time to focus on what matters most
CardinalASSIST® drives more efficient ADM replenishment procedures by automating many of the required processes. CardinalASSIST® customers have seen its benefits translate to a 75 percent reduction in time spent processing medications from the hospital receiving dock to the patient floor for your pharmacists, pharmacy buyers and technicians.
- Automatically replenishes medications daily, with orders arriving at your facility in ADM specific totes for ease of receiving
- Eliminates time-consuming activities by providing an efficient delivery model to maintain a lean inventory for your hospital pharmacy
CardinalASSIST® ADM Logistics helps Baystate health achieve dramatic results:
CardinalASSIST® Operations Manager
CardinalASSIST® ADM Logistics Overview
Additional hospital patient care solutions
Inventory & Order Management
Proactively manage inventory and increase your productivity with ParOptimization.