RFID-enabled Smart Cabinets: Precisely track and manage inventory in real-time
Ideal for tracking and managing high-cost implantables, such as stents and pacemakers, as well as physician preference items
Our RFID-enabled Smart Cabinets are designed for real-time inventory visibility and control, including quickly identifying expired, recalled or missing products. We offer standard and custom configurations — none of which require your clinicians to enter an access code.
Additional features include:
- Automated inventory counts every 20 minutes — approximately 20,000 per year
- Ability to accommodate items of almost any shape and size
- Plug-and-play installation
- Storage flexibility for streamlined workflows
- Compliance with regulatory and safety standards, including FCC, UL, CE, IC, OSHPD, ISO 60601 and 60950
Form factors to meet every need and every space
Available in over 500 configuration options, our RFID-enabled Smart Cabinets allow for a single cabinet to have a combination of regular boxed product storage shelves, hanging product storage, doors, drawers and splitter shelves as needed to effectively store and track supplies. This level of flexibility addresses the challenge of space limitations in busy procedural areas.